Valid RSA required
Must be fully vaccinated by 11 Oct
The Golden Sheaf – The Heart of the Eastern Suburbs
An iconic entertainment venue set in the heart of Sydney's stunning Eastern Suburbs, The Golden Sheaf is a nightlife institution. Serving as a magnet for generations of party-goers, Double Bay's premiere drinking, dining, pet friendly, sport and late-night party destination is steeped in history, our leafy oasis always providing the perfect escape from city life.
We’re looking for a high energy bartender! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be confident on working swiftly, but not compromising on quality and service. You will have exceptional customer service and communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and above all, enjoy being part of a fun and close-knit team.
- Interact with guests, make recommendations and prepare drinks
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Serving food and drinks
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work space
- Must have a fun & outgoing personality
- Basic beer, spirit, wine and cocktail knowledge is preferable, but not necessary
- Ability to work cohesively in in a team environment as well as independently when required
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Must have a valid RSA license.
- Must be fully vaccinated by 11 October
We are looking for someone who is energetic and truly passionate about what they do.
Enter only numbers, no other characters or spaces.