Are you a medical receptionist or registered nurse looking to be involved in a team revolutionising and inspiring a New Kind of Care for the future?
Next Practice Sydney is looking for a Patient Advocate of exceptional quality.
So, what is a Patient Advocate?
The core purpose of your role as the Patient Advocate is to
- ensure the patient is supported throughout their Journey with Next Practice
- balance your clinical knowledge and passion for patient centric care with managing the patient flow through the clinic
- conduct Pre and Post Consults, so that each patient receives seamless and supportive care with a focus on health outcomes.
In summary, you need to be a friend, supervisor, confidant, health advocate, conflict resolution magician, assistant, booking agent and the list continues…
What will you bring to the table?
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Be organised, flexible, empathetic, driven & hardworking
- Be a quick learner and ability to work under pressure
- Be a good listener and willing to work in a team
- An intrinsic desire to care for people, by nature, promise and skill
- A natural ability to seamlessly support patients throughout their journey.
If you are dedicated to providing excellence and excited for the future of healthcare then we would like to hear from you!
About Next Practice
Next Practice Health has a passion for innovation, reimagining the patient, GP and clinic experience. We’ve redefined support roles within the practice to provide GP’s more time with their patients.
We are a medical practice in an iconic location in Sydney’s CBD. We are creating a new kind of care for the future. We have obsessed about the layout and design of the clinic to create a relaxing haven for practitioners and patients.
It’s an environment which makes you feel energised, supported and like you are taking the right step towards contributing to the future of healthcare.
Enter only numbers, no other characters or spaces.